Late October isn’t really the right time of year to be talking about free Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, but if you fancy a cold sweet treat during a winter’s night, then you’ve come to the right place!
Claim your free Ben & Jerry’s ice cream by using Shopmium – a supermarket cashback app for certain (usually brand new) groceries and household items. It will give you the displayed cashback amount or 100% of the money back for an item once you’ve purchased it, making the product discounted or completely free of charge!
Check out my FREEBIES archive for more posts like this!
The last Shopmium new member freebie was a jar of Nutella, and they also offered a bar of chocolate in the past too, but now it’s Ben and Jerry’s – woohoo!
Here’s how to get your free Ben & Jerry’s ice cream:
1. Download the Shopmium app on your IOS or Android device.
2. Create your account and enter my referral/promo code ‘ij44x’ to receive the free Ben & Jerry’s offer (for new customers only). I also get £3 credit to use for referring you.
3. When you next go shopping, buy the ice cream and make sure to keep the receipt. Make sure it’s the right size tub (150g) and flavour (Phish Food, Cookie Dough or Non Dairy Peanut Butter & Cookies) and to purchase it at one of the supermarkets suggested. If it says you can purchase from ‘most major retailers’ then that definitely means Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, M&S. I haven’t tried getting anything from Lidl or Aldi so I’d give those a miss just to be sure.
4. Open the app and follow the instructions on how to claim your free gift then request the cashback – this is why you need to keep the receipt because you can’t claim your money back without it!
5. You’ll receive 100% of the money into your account via BACS or PayPal (it usually takes 2-3 days).
You may also like…
Comment below and let me know if you’ve claimed your free Ben and Jerry’s ↓
Disclaimer: at the time of posting, this was the current Shopmium new member offer which is subject to change. My referral code ‘ij44x’ can only be used once per new member.